The Sisterhood at Holy Protection is dedicated to the holy Myrrh-Bearing Women who excelled in active and charitable service springing from their deep devotion to Our Lord Jesus Christ. On Sunday, Nov. 12, 2017, after Divine Liturgy, Fr. Aidan provided the sisters who were present with copies of the new Sisterhood Charter. Along with the text of the Charter there were distributed the following notifications:
1. Any alterations to the list of sisters should be given to Father by Friday, Nov. 24, 2017.
2. Nominations for Sisterhood president, vice-president, treasurer, and secretary must be provided to Father by Saturday, Nov. 25, 2017.
3. The first annual general assembly of the Sisterhood will occur on Sunday, Nov. 26, 2017, at 12:30 pm. Elections will be held during the assembly.
How to submit information to Fr. Aidan:
1. By phone (512 915 0667);
2. By text (SMS to that number); or
3. By email to firstname.lastname@example.org