Bilingual Texts in English & Slavonic
<<If you notice any problems with the texts, please email me directly. >>
December 3, 2023/ 26th Sunday After Pentecost/ St. Gregory the Decapolite/ Forefeast of the Entry of the Theotokos/ Tone 1
December 4, 2023/ The Entry of the Theotokos into the Temple
December 10, 2023/ 27th Sunday after Pentecost/ The Kursk Icon of the Mother of God/ Tone 2
——————————– If you notice any errors, please e-mail me. ————————————————-
II. Unchanging Texts
Liturgy of St. John Chrysostom – for parishioners
Liturgy of St. John Chrysostom – for clergy
- For travelers by land
- For travelers by land (short version)
- For travelers by air
- For students
- The Lesser Blessing of the Waters
- The Great Blessing of the Waters
- Blessing of a new home
- Blessing homes at Theophany
- Blessing homes at Theophany (version 2)
- Moleben To the Most Holy Theotokos
- Canon to the Most Holy Theotokos
- Moleben for the preservation of creation of God.
- Moleben for Infants Departed Without the Grace of Holy Baptism
- Prayer To Bless New Honey
- Akathist “Glory to God for All Things”
- Akathist to the Most Holy Theotokos
- Akathist to the icon of the Mother of God “Pantanassa”
- Akathist Hymn to the All-Holy-Lady Theotokos, сhanted before Her Myrrh-Streaming Montreal Iveron Icon (with moleben)
- Commemoration of the wonderworking image of the Most Holy Theotokos, known as the Iveron Icon – texts from menaion in English and Russian.
Commemoration of the wonderworking image of the Most Holy Theotokos, known as the Iveron Icon – texts from menaion in English and Russian.
This project was started under the supervision of Hieromonk Aidan (Keller), who now lives at St. Demetrios Monastery in Spotsylvania, Virginia.